This is a complex integration - if you are not comfortable making these changes to your shop, please reach out and we will request access to your store and make the changes for you. email@example.com
1. Open up Order Printer Pro app and go to "Manage Templates"
2. Ensure "Orders" is checked against the "Receipt / Invoice"
3. Click "Setup PDF Link"
4. Select the Paper Size (A4 recommended)
5. Add to 'Customer Account Page' and leave the other settings
6. Press "Next Step"
7. Scroll down to 'Step 5' and click "Click to copy..."
8. Go to your theme editor (click on "Edit code")
9. Open up the "customers/order.liquid" (you can copy and paste this into the search bar) file
10. Add the code (you copied in the previous step) as per the screenshot bellow
11. Press "Save"
12. Open the CustomerHub app and select "Integrations"
13. Click "Connect" on the order printer pro integration
14. Toggle the feature to 'CONNECTED'
15. Click "Save"
You're all done! Login to customer account page and view an order, you'll see the download invoice button ready to start using